Once all the design details are agreed we will re-visit your home to double check
all the measurements and the technical details such as checking any electrical or
plumbing problems or requirements.
Organisation is the key to a successful project. Ensuring everything happens in the
right way at the right time involves a huge amount of co-ordination, but under our
project management, our highly skilled team will ensure that everything runs smoothly
from start to finish.
We will undertake
- minor structural alterations including knocking down walls and moving doorways
- re-plastering, new ceilings, stripping out old units and taking them away
- plumbing work including re-citing pipes and radiators,
- electrical work including lighting, re-positioning sockets and switches, and installing
- Joinery work to fit the new kitchen and worktops and skirting boards if required
- Templating and fitting of Granite, Quartz and Corian worktops
- Ceramic tiling for floors and walls
- Replacement of integrated appliances and additional units
Our installers are highly trained, professional and competent craftsmen who take
pride and care in their work in your home. They have all the necessary qualifications
to complete the job efficiently and tidily and will provide the necessary certificates
on completion giving you full peace of mind.
We can do as much or as little as you want or alternatively can supply the new kitchen
units, appliances and worktops on a supply only basis.